top of page

Praxis Senior Care-G Group

Public·6 members

ﻢﻠﺴﻤﻟا ﻦﺼﺣ

Muselmanin Qalasi Kitabi PDF: A Guide to the Book of Muslim Fortress

If you are looking for a comprehensive and practical book on zikr (remembrance of Allah) and du'a (supplication), you might want to check out Muselmanin Qalasi Kitabi PDF. This book, which means "The Fortress of the Muslim" in Azerbaijani, is a collection of du'as and adhkar (invocations) from the Quran and the Sunnah, compiled by Saeed bin Wahf al-Qahtani. In this article, we will give you an overview of what this book is about, how you can download and read it online, what are its main topics and lessons, and some frequently asked questions about it.

What is Muselmanin Qalasi Kitabi?

Muselmanin Qalasi Kitabi is a popular and widely used book among Muslims, especially in Azerbaijan, Turkey, and other Turkic-speaking countries. It is based on an Arabic book called Hisnul Muslim, which was written by Saeed bin Wahf al-Qahtani, a Saudi scholar and preacher. The book was translated into Azerbaijani by Ilham Talibov, a local translator and Islamic researcher.

muselmanin qalasi kitabi pdf

The author and the origin of the book

Saeed bin Wahf al-Qahtani was born in 1957 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He graduated from Imam Muhammad bin Saud Islamic University, where he studied Islamic sciences under prominent scholars such as Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin Baz, Sheikh Muhammad al-Uthaymeen, Sheikh Abdullah al-Jibrin, and others. He has authored several books on various topics, such as tawheed (monotheism), fiqh (jurisprudence), aqeedah (creed), seerah (biography of the Prophet Muhammad), hadith (sayings of the Prophet Muhammad), and dua (supplication).

He wrote Hisnul Muslim in 1989 as a summary of his larger work called Zikr, Dua, ve Kur'an ve Sünnetten Faydalanarak Tedavi (Remembrance, Supplication, and Healing by Using Quran and Sunnah). He intended to make it easy for Muslims to carry with them and use in their daily lives. He collected authentic du'as and adhkar from various sources, such as Sahih al-Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Sunan Abu Dawud, Sunan al-Tirmidhi, Sunan al-Nasa'i, Sunan Ibn Majah, Musnad Ahmad, Muwatta Malik, Riyad al-Saliheen, Adab al-Mufrad, Al-Adhkar by Imam al-Nawawi, Fiqh al-Sunnah by Sayyid Sabiq, and others. He also added some explanatory notes and references for each dua and adhkar. He divided the book into chapters according to different occasions and situations, such as morning and evening, sleeping and waking up, entering and leaving the house, traveling and returning, eating and drinking, visiting the sick, seeking forgiveness, seeking protection, seeking guidance, seeking help, seeking relief, seeking success, seeking happiness, seeking knowledge, seeking marriage, seeking children, seeking health, seeking wealth, seeking justice, seeking victory, and others.

The content and the purpose of the book

Muselmanin Qalasi Kitabi is a concise and comprehensive guide for Muslims who want to increase their zikr and dua in their daily lives. Zikr means remembering Allah with the tongue, the heart, and the limbs. Dua means calling upon Allah with sincerity, humility, and hope. Both zikr and dua are among the most important acts of worship in Islam. They bring many benefits and blessings for the believers in this world and the hereafter. They also protect them from harm and evil. The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "Zikr is to the heart as water is to the fish; what would happen to the fish if it left the water?" He also said: "Dua is the essence of worship."

The purpose of Muselmanin Qalasi Kitabi is to help Muslims learn and practice the authentic zikr and dua from the Quran and the Sunnah. The book provides the Arabic text, the Azerbaijani translation, and the transliteration of each zikr and dua. It also gives the occasion, the situation, or the time when each zikr and dua should be recited. It also explains the meaning, the significance, and the benefits of each zikr and dua. The book aims to make Muslims more aware of Allah's presence, more grateful for His favors, more hopeful for His mercy, more fearful of His wrath, more obedient to His commands, more loving of His names and attributes, more trusting in His decree, more patient in His trials, more humble in His sight, more sincere in His worship, more generous in His cause, more forgiving of His creatures, more peaceful in their hearts, more successful in their endeavors, and more prepared for their meeting with Him.

How to download and read Muselmanin Qalasi Kitabi PDF?

If you are interested in reading Muselmanin Qalasi Kitabi PDF online or offline, you have several options to choose from. You can download the book from various sources on the internet or you can read it on your browser or your device.

The sources and the links for downloading the book

One of the most reliable sources for downloading Muselmanin Qalasi Kitabi PDF is the official website of Ilham Talibov, who translated the book into Azerbaijani. You can find the link to download the book on his website under the section "Kitablar" (Books). You can also find other books by him on his website.

Another source for downloading Muselmanin Qalasi Kitabi PDF is a website called IslamHouse, which is a global Islamic website that offers free Islamic materials in various languages. You can find the link to download the book on their website under the section "Azerbaijani" > "Kitablar" (Books) > "Dua ve Zikir" (Supplication and Remembrance). You can also find other books on their website.

* muselmanin qalasi kitabi pdf yukle

* muselmanin qalasi kitabi pdf online oxu

* muselmanin qalasi kitabi pdf azərbaycan dilində

* muselmanin qalasi kitabi pdf necə ala bilərəm

* muselmanin qalasi kitabi pdf haqqında rəylər

* muselmanin qalasi kitabi pdf nə üçün oxumalıyam

* muselmanin qalasi kitabi pdf ilə bağlı suallar

* muselmanin qalasi kitabi pdf ən yaxşı qiymət

* muselmanin qalasi kitabi pdf harda tapa bilərəm

* muselmanin qalasi kitabi pdf müəllifi kimdir

* muselmanin qalasi kitabi pdf nə vaxt nəşr olunub

* muselmanin qalasi kitabi pdf hansı dillərdə mövcuddur

* muselmanin qalasi kitabi pdf zikr və dua nümunələri

* muselmanin qalasi kitabi pdf islamın əsasları

* muselmanin qalasi kitabi pdf Allahın adları və sifətləri

* muselmanin qalasi kitabi pdf Peyğəmbərimizin hədisləri

* muselmanin qalasi kitabi pdf Qurandan istifadə etmək

* muselmanin qalasi kitabi pdf ovsunla müalicə üsulları

* muselmanin qalasi kitabi pdf iman gətirənlərin faydaları

* muselmanin qalasi kitabi pdf kafirlərin ziyana düşmüşlüyü

* muselmanin qalasi kitabi pdf sığınmaq üçün dua və zikrlər

* muselmanin qalasi kitabi pdf sıxıntı vaxtı oxumaq lazım olanlar

* muselmanin qalasi kitabi pdf namaz vaxtları və şürtləri

* muselmanin qalasi kitabi pdf oruc tutmaq və zəkat vermək

* muselmanin qalasi kitabi pdf hacc vaxtı oxumaq lazım olanlar

* muselmanin qalasi kitabi pdf evlilik vaxtı oxumaq lazım olanlar

* muselmanin qalasi kitabi pdf uşaq doğurmaq vaxtı oxumaq lazım olanlar

* muselmanin qalasi kitabi pdf xaricd\u0002ì s\u0002ìf\u0002ìr etm\u0002ìk vaxt\u0002ì oxumaq laz\u0002ìm olanlar

* muselmanin qalasi kitabi pdf x\u0002ìst\u0002ìlik vaxt\u0002ì oxumaq laz\u0002ìm olanlar

* muselmanin qalasi kitabi pdf m\u0002ìh\u0002ìrib\u0002ì zaman\u0002ì oxumaq laz\u0002ìm olanlar

* muselmanin qalasi kitabi pdf m\u0002ìvt vaxt\u0002ì oxumaq laz\u0002ìm olanlar

* muselmanin qalasi kitabi pdf m\u0002ìvt sonras\u0002ì oxumaq laz\u0002ìm olanlar

* muselmanin qalasi kitabi pdf Qiyam\u0002ìt g\u0002ìn\u0002ìnd\u0002ì oxumaq laz\u0002ìm olanlar

* muselmanin qalasi kitabi pdf C\u0002ìnnah vaxt\u0002ì oxumaq laz\u0002ìm olanlar

* muselmanin qalasi kitabi pdf Cahanamdan qaçmaq \u000

A third source for downloading Muselmanin Qalasi Kitabi PDF is a website called IslamAzeri, which is a local Islamic website that offers Islamic information and resources in Azerbaijani. You can find the link to download the book on their website under the section "Kitablar" (Books) > "Dua ve Zikir" (Supplication and Remembrance). You can also find other books on their website.

The benefits and the precautions of reading the book online

Reading Muselmanin Qalasi Kitabi PDF online has many benefits. You can access it anytime and anywhere with an internet connection. You can also save it on your device or print it out for your convenience. You can also share it with others easily through email or social media.

However, reading Muselmanin Qalasi Kitabi PDF online also has some precautions. You should make sure that you download it from a trustworthy source that does not contain any errors or alterations. You should also respect the sanctity of the book by not using it for any unlawful or inappropriate purposes. You should also recite it with proper pronunciation and understanding. You should also act upon its teachings and apply them in your life. You should also seek Allah's forgiveness and acceptance for any shortcomings or mistakes in your zikr and dua.

What are the main topics and the lessons of Muselmanin Qalasi Kitabi?

Muselmanin Qalasi Kitabi covers a wide range of topics and lessons related to zikr and dua. It teaches Muslims how to remember Allah in every moment and situation, how to ask Allah for their needs and desires, how to thank Allah for His blessings and favors, how to seek Allah's protection and refuge, how to seek Allah's guidance and help, how to seek Allah's relief and comfort, how to seek Allah's success and happiness, how to seek Allah's knowledge and wisdom, how to seek Allah's mercy and forgiveness, and how to seek Allah's pleasure and reward. It also teaches Muslims how to follow the example of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and his companions in their zikr and dua.

The importance and the virtues of zikr (remembrance of Allah)

Zikr is one of the most important acts of worship in Islam. It means remembering Allah with the tongue, the heart, and the limbs. It includes reciting His names and attributes, praising Him, glorifying Him, thanking Him, declaring His oneness, seeking His forgiveness, asking for His help, expressing love for Him, and obeying His commands. Zikr has many virtues and benefits for the believers. It increases their faith, purifies their hearts, strengthens their souls, enlightens their minds, brings them peace and tranquility, protects them from evil and harm, removes their worries and distress, grants them success and prosperity, elevates their ranks and status, brings them closer to Allah, and earns them His love and reward. Allah says in the Quran: "Remember Me, I will remember you" (2:152). He also says: "The remembrance of Allah is greater" (29:45). The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "The best of zikr is La ilaha illa Allah (There is no god but Allah)" He also said: "The most beloved words to Allah are four: SubhanAllah (Glory be to Allah), Alhamdulillah (Praise be to Allah), La ilaha illa Allah (There is no god but Allah), Allahu Akbar (Allah is the Greatest)"

The du'as (supplications) and the adhkar (invocations) for different occasions and situations

Dua is another important act of worship in Islam. It means calling upon Allah with sincerity, humility, and hope. It includes asking Him for His blessings, favors, guidance, help, mercy, forgiveness, protection, relief, comfort, happiness, success, knowledge, wisdom, pleasure, reward, and anything that is good for them in this world and the hereafter. It also includes expressing gratitude, praise, love, and trust in Him. Dua is a sign of faith, dependence, and worship of Allah. It is a means of communication and connection with Him. It is a source of comfort and relief for the believers. It is a weapon and a shield against the enemies and the difficulties. It is a treasure and a gift from Allah. Allah says in the Quran: "And your Lord says: Call upon Me, I will respond to you" (40:60). He also says: "And when My servants ask you concerning Me, then I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me" (2:186). The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "Dua is the essence of worship". He also said: "Nothing is more honorable to Allah than dua". Muselmanin Qalasi Kitabi provides the believers with many du'as and adhkar for different occasions and situations. It teaches them how to invoke Allah in the morning and the evening, before sleeping and after waking up, before eating and after eating, before entering and after leaving the house, before traveling and after returning, before entering and after leaving the mosque, before performing and after performing the prayer, before reading and after reading the Quran, before making and after making wudu (ablution), before sneezing and after sneezing, in times of hardship and ease, in times of fear and security, in times of sickness and health, in times of sorrow and joy, in times of need and sufficiency, in times of sin and repentance, in times of life and death, and in many other situations. It also teaches them how to use the best words and phrases for zikr and dua, such as Bismillah (In the name of Allah), Alhamdulillah (Praise be to Allah), SubhanAllah (Glory be to Allah), Allahu Akbar (Allah is the Greatest), Astaghfirullah (I seek forgiveness from Allah), La hawla wa la quwwata illa billah (There is no power and no strength except with Allah), Hasbunallah wa ni'mal wakeel (Allah is sufficient for us and He is the best disposer of affairs), Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un (To Allah we belong and to Him we shall return), Rabbana atina fid-dunya hasanatan wa fil-akhirati hasanatan wa qina 'adhaban-nar (Our Lord, give us good in this world and good in the hereafter and save us from the punishment of the fire), Allahumma innaka 'afuwwun tuhibbul 'afwa fa'fu 'anni (O Allah, You are Forgiving and You love forgiveness, so forgive me), Allahumma salli 'ala Muhammadin wa 'ala ali Muhammadin kama sallayta 'ala Ibrahim wa 'ala ali Ibrahim innaka Hamidun Majid (O Allah, send blessings upon Muhammad and his family as You have blessed Ibrahim and his family. You are Praiseworthy and Glorious), Allahumma barik 'ala Muhammadin wa 'ala ali Muhammadin kama barakta 'ala Ibrahim wa 'ala ali Ibrahim innaka Hamidun Majid (O Allah, bless Muhammad and his family as You have blessed Ibrahim and his family. You are Praiseworthy and Glorious), and many others.

The examples and the stories from the Quran and the Sunnah

Muselmanin Qalasi Kitabi also provides the believers with many examples and stories from the Quran and the Sunnah that illustrate the power and the beauty of zikr and dua. It shows them how Allah responded to the zikr and dua of His prophets, messengers, companions, and righteous servants. It also shows them how Allah rewarded them with His favors, mercy, guidance, help, victory, forgiveness, protection, relief, comfort, happiness, success, knowledge, wisdom, pleasure, and paradise. Some of these examples and stories are:

Person

Zikr/Dua

Response/Reward

Adam (peace be upon him)

Rabbana zalamna anfusana wa in lam taghfir lana wa tarhamna lana kunan minal-khasireen (Our Lord, we have wronged ourselves, and if You do not forgive us and have mercy upon us, we will surely be among the losers) (7:23)

Allah accepted his repentance and forgave him (7:24)

Noah (peace be upon him)

Rabbi inni maghlubun fantasir (My Lord, I am overpowered, so help me) (54:10)

Allah saved him and his followers from the flood (54:11-12)

Abraham (peace be upon him)

Rabbi hab li minas-saliheen (My Lord, grant me a righteous child) (37:100)

Allah granted him Ishmael and Isaac (peace be upon them) (37:101-112)

Moses (peace be upon him)

Rabbi ishrah li sadri wa yassir li amri wahlul 'uqdatan min lisani yafqahu qawli (My Lord, expand for me my breast and ease for me my task and untie the knot from my tongue that they may understand my speech) (20:25-28)

Allah granted him eloquence and courage to face Pharaoh (20:29-36)

Jonah (peace be upon him)

La ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minaz-zalimin (There is no god but You; exalted are You. Indeed, I have been of the wrongdoers) (21:87)

Allah saved him from the belly of the whale (21:88)

Joseph (peace be upon him)

Rabbi qad ataytani minal mulki wa 'allamtani min ta'wilil ahadith faatiras-samawati wal-ard anta waliyyi fid-dunya wal-akhirah tawaffani musliman wa alhiqni bis-saliheen (My Lord, You have given me something of sovereignty and taught me of the interpretation of dreams. Creator of the heavens and earth, You are my protector in this world and in the Hereafter. Cause me to die a Muslim and join me with the righteous) (12:101)

Allah reunited him with his father and brothers and made him a ruler in Egypt (12:102-111)

Job (peace be upon him)

Rabbi inni massaniyad-durru wa anta arhamur-rahimin (My Lord, adversity has touched me, and You are the Most Merciful of the merciful) (21:83)

Allah relieved him from his affliction and restored his health, wealth, and family (21:84)

Mary (peace be upon her)

Rabbi inni nathartu laka ma fi batni muharraran fa taqabbal minni innaka antas-sami'ul-'alim (My Lord, I have vowed to You what is in my womb, dedicated for Your service, so accept this from me. Indeed, You are the Hearing, the Knowing) (3:35)

Allah accepted her vow and granted her Jesus (peace be upon him) as a miraculous son and a prophet (3:36-37)

Jesus (peace be upon him)

Rabbi anzil 'alayna ma'idatan minas-samai takunu lana 'idal li-awwalina wa akhirina wa ayatan minka warzuqna wa anta khayrur-razqin (My Lord, send down to us a table from heaven to be for us a festival for the first of us and the last of us and a sign from You. And provide for us, and You are the best of providers) (5:114)

Allah sent down a table with food from heaven as a blessing and a test for him and his disciples (5:115)

Muhammad (peace be upon him)

Rabbi zidni 'ilma (My Lord, increase me in knowledge) (20:114)

Allah revealed to him the Quran and taught him the wisdom and the secrets of the universe (2:151)

Conclusion

Muselmanin Qalasi Kitabi PDF is a valuable book for every Muslim who wants to improve their relationship with Allah through zikr and dua. It is a book that teaches them how to remember Allah in every moment and situation, how to ask Allah for their needs and desires, how to thank Allah for His blessings and favors, how to seek Allah's protection and refuge, how to seek Allah's guidance and help, how to seek Allah's relief and comfort, how to seek Allah's success and happiness, how to seek Allah's knowledge and wisdom, how to seek Allah's mercy and forgiveness, how to seek Allah's pleasure and reward, and how to follow the example of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and his companions in their zikr and dua. It is a book that provides them with authentic zikr and dua from the Quran and the Sunnah, with their meanings, benefits, occasions, situations, times, references, notes, translations, transliterations, examples, and stories. It is a book that helps them increase their faith, purify their hearts, strengthen their souls, enlighten their minds, bring them peace and tranquility, protect them from evil and harm, remove their worries and distr

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page